• Image of KNOWSGAY No7 Special Edition (Pre-order)
  • Image of KNOWSGAY No7 Special Edition (Pre-order)
  • Image of KNOWSGAY No7 Special Edition (Pre-order)

This newest issue of KNOWSGAY is being made to benefit the 2018 NY Queer Zine Fair (www.nyqzf.com) and New Alternatives (www.newalternativesnyc.org). 75% of sales will help cover the costs of the fair and the remaining 25% will go directly to New Alternatives.

The finished product will be available for pick up at the NYQZF on 13-14 October. If you can not make it to the fair we will make arrangements to mail it to you at no cost.

13 unique pieces come in a 9x14x2.5 box.

Limited edition of 30.

KNOWSGAY is a collaborative project of Paul Anthony Moreno and Charlie Welch which began in 2013. We produce small, limited edition, hand-made artworks and publications with a queer sensibility (www.knowsgay.tumblr.com).